Lucy L. Wachs, DMD, MS
- Kentucky native from Pikeville
Dr. Wachs enjoys spending time with her husband, Patrick, and their two daughters, Leelah and Madelynn.
- BS, Centre College (Biology)
- DMD, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
- Orthodontic residency and Master of Science from the Graduate Orthodontic Program at the University of Kentucky
- Awarded the national Thomas M. Graber Award of Special Merit by the American Association of Orthodontics for outstanding research
- Research focus on the effects of craniofacial morphology on obstructive sleep apnea
Member & Provider Information
- American Dental Association
- Bluegrass Dental Society Board Member
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Souther Association of Orthodontists
- Spear Education study clubs
- Platinum Provider for Invisalign® and lecturer for Invisalign® appliance
Dr. Wachs treats patients in all three locations. To make an appointment with her, please click the Contact Us button below.